February 6 marks Safer Internet Day, and we’re supporting this vital global initiative by offering our Internet Safety eLearning course for free.
Our Internet Safety course teaches your staff how to identify risks like malware, phishing scams, and insecure websites so they can avoid online dangers.
With our Internet Safety course, your team will:
- Recognize common cyber threats like malware downloads and phishing emails
- Understand how to identify secure vs insecure websites
- Learn safe practices for submitting sensitive data online
- Know how to close suspicious pop-ups without engaging
- Gain the knowledge to react appropriately to dangerous sites
Ready to get started? Interact with the bot below to gain instant access now! 👇
Note: Our free internet safety course offer ends on May 1, 2024.